A Company in Qatar needs Men aged between 20 to 40 years
Food, Accommodations, Transport and Medical cover provided by the company.
- Applies coats of plaster to interior walls, ceilings, and partitions of buildings, to produce finished surface, according to blueprints, architect’s drawings, or oral instructions, using hand-tools and portable power tools: Directs workers to mix plaster to desired consistency and to erect scaffolds.
- Spreads plaster over lath or masonry base, using trowel, and smooths plaster with darby and float to attain uniform thickness.
- Applies scratch, brown, or finish coats of plaster to wood, metal, or board lath successively.
- Roughens undercoat with scratcher to provide bond for succeeding coats of plaster.
- Creates decorative textures in finish coat by marking surface of coat with brush and trowel or by spattering surface with pebbles.
- May mix mortar.
- May install guide wires on exterior surface of buildings to indicate thickness of plaster to be applied.
- May install precast ornamental plaster pieces by applying mortar to back of pieces and pressing pieces into place on wall or ceiling and be designated Ornamental-Plaster Sticker.
- May specialize in applying finish or rough coats of plaster and be designated Plasterer, Finish; Plasterer, Rough.
- May apply plaster with spray gun and be designated Plasterer, Spray Gun.
- May perform maintenance work only and be designated Plasterer, Maintenance.
Requirements for Females
- AGED between 20 to 40 Years
- Valid traveling passport
- Good Conduct
- CV and Recommendation letter.
- 4 Passport pic plus 1 full photo on a white background
- Medically fit.
COMMISSION CHARGES APPLY.
SALARY 1100 riyals plus Overtime.30k
What We Offer
If you are interested in this vacancy we can help you:
- Write a professional Resume and Cover Letter
- Prepare for the Interview
- Apply for the post